|This incredibly rare 2005 Corvette is #001 of 25 Lingenfelter Commemorative Editions. Total production was only 10 cars not the 25 initially intended. This car was featured on the cover of the May 2006 Road and Track Magazine. An issue of the magazine as well as all of the original documents comes with the car. |
The Commemorative Edition is equipped with a 427 Twin Turbo V8 putting out 750HP! Along with all of that power, here is a list of other features that make the Commemorative Edition so unique:
– Corsa 304 stainless steel exhaust system – with 4 pro series tips
– Heavy duty dual disk clutch assembly
– Brembo Brakes, two piece rotors, stainless lines – front & rear with white Lingenfelter logo and victory red paint.
– Custom Caravaggio Connolly leather seats and duffle bag
– Unique body enhancements included: Lingenfelter C6 hood, Lingenfelter front spoiler, Lingenfelter side skirts and unique one piece rear fascia with Lingenfelter logo embossed – The large embossed center logo was only available on the Commemorative Edition all other fascias sold had small logo at the bottom right.
– Koni adjustable shocks
– Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Lingenfelter mini tub kit and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear
– Lingenfelter 756 Series 19″ C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels – by HRE
– Special seat embossing, serial numbered plaque, wheel centers, Lingenfelter chrome fender badges
– Special commemorative C6 coil covers complete with the classic John Lingenfelter signature
– Commemorative Edition Hypertech HyperPac Onboard Diagnostic Computer